Lead Acid Battery /UPS Battery/12V55ah Battery
|50-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $55 US $51.7 US $49.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TL12550
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Boat, Solar/Wind System
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Weight: 15.5 Kg
- Number of Cell: 6
- Standby Use: 13.6~13.8V
- Factory: Telong Energy Technology Co.,Ltd
- Transport Package: in Cartons or Carton Box Packing in Wooden Pallet
- Origin: Shenzhen China(Main Land)
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Square Battery
- Installation: Packaged
- Size: 230*138*208mm (L W H)
- Color: Black / White / Grey
- Cycle Use: 14.5~14.9V
- Designed Life: 6 Years
- Trademark: TELONG
- Specification: CE RoHS UL ISO
- HS Code: 85072000
Approx Weight: Approx 15.5kg
Operating Temp. Range:
Discharge: -15~50'C (5~122'F)
Charge: 0~40'C (32~104'F)
Storage: -15~40'C (5~104'F)
Nominal Operating Temp. Range: 25± 3'C (77± 5'F)
Capacity affected by Temp:
40'C (104'F) 103%
25'C (77'F) 100%
0'C (32'F) 86%
Leoch LP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 25'C (77'F)
And then a freshening charge is required. For higher tempertures the
Interval wil be shorter.
Floor Cleaning Machine
Electric power systems
Solar / wind power system
Uninterruptible power supplies
1) safety performance: No electrolyte leakage under normal use, no cell expansion and rupture.
2) the discharge performance: Stable discharge voltage, discharge platform gently.
3) good resistance to shock: Fully charged battery is completely fixed to 4mm amplitude, 16.7Hz frequency vibration for 1 hour, no leakage, no cell expansion and cracking, open circuit voltage is normal.
4) Good impact resistance: Fully charged battery from 20cm height naturally fall to 1cm thick hardwood board 3 times. No leakage, no cell expansion and cracking, open circuit voltage is normal.
5) Good resistance to overdischarge: 25 degrees Celsius, the fully charged battery for constant resistance discharge three weeks (resistance value is equivalent to the battery discharge 1CA resistance), recovery capacity of more than 75%.
6) Good resistance to overcharge: 25 degrees Celsius, the fully charged state 0.1CA charge for 48 hours, no leakage, no cell expansion and cracking, open circuit voltage is normal, the capacity to maintain the rate at 95%.
7) Good resistance to high current: Fully charged battery discharges five minutes or 10CA 2CA discharge for 5 seconds. No conductive part of the fuse, without the appearance of deformation.
Don't near the hot source and don't under the sunshine.
Don't charge in the sealed container.
No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don't use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
Don't store in the space of acid gas.
You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don't work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
Don't put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.